• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Neo Depressed?

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
We have been away Friday and Saturday night, visiting Neo in the morning to feed him and let him out for a run.

This morning he ignored us, ignored his food and went and sat in his litter tray which he doesn't usually do!

Is he depressed that he hasn't had proper attention?
I desperately want to get him a friend but we have yet to speak with my other half's family about whether they give us permission or not.

Thanks x

If he isn't eating I would take him to the vets in case he has stasis or dental problems etc.

I agree with what zoobec said, have you tried tempting him to eat treats? Good luck I hope he eats something really soon xx

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies!

After spending an hour with him, trying to get him to come out, he did. I think he was just really annoyed with us leaving him alone for so long, he soon chomped down on his pellets, spring greens and my OH's foot :lol:

We then traumatised him further by removing matting from under his chin and trimming his nails... to which he binkied off after we let him out of the towl of doom ;)

Seriously need to get him a friend, whether boy or girl... damn sort of in-laws :evil:

Bidding on a 7ftx7ft play pen with a proper door which is a bit more sturdy than what we have, and almost double the size. We will disinfect this and also buy new lino flooring so that when we do get him a friend, they have loads of space and shouldn't fight over territory (we hope).

Thanks again guys, think I just panicked!!! :oops:

Back