• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Nancy

Bunnie_Mummy

Young Bun
Hi all,

Great News, Nancy and Douglas are bonded! HUGE thanks to Angie @ BARC and her Bunny Bonding Helper Angie :thumb:

Anyway - there getting on great together, up until this morning....

At feeding time, I took the bowls out of the cage to give them food, and Nancy nipped Douglas. Her ears went back and it was a very nasty look! :cry:

Douglas didn't react. And when the food went down (each have their own bowl) they eat happily together and she showed no aggression.

They then stopped for a rest, laying together, and then decided to swap bowls and carry on eating. Then... they decided to eat both together from one bowl, again no problems!

Were wondering what the crack is! :shock: and if anyone else experiences this or has experienced this?

Our thoughts are to remove the food bowls once they have eaten, and store the food in another room, that way Nancy cant see us getting ready for feeding time.

Any thoughts would be great please - I dont want the bunnies to fight :cry::(

Dandy and Beano (brothers) had always been together, no aggression at all in rescue, but when I brought them home they chased each other in the run and had a tussle over food bowls the first night home :shock: I have been scatter feeding them since and never had any further problems :thumb:

Back