• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny things without photos

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
We've got a topic on little questions, but I wondered if there were little stories/funny things you felt didn't really deserve a whole topic but would be nice to share.

For example, a couple of weeks ago the, quite familiar at this point, shout "I've lost the rabbit", which of course resulted in us all hunting around the house for Scamp. We have regular spots to check for The Escapee (he usually bolts for the upstairs give the opportunity). But no rabbit!

Returned to the scene of the crime and a nose stuck out the 'window' (hole he chewed) in the side of his sleeping box - his 'I heard you in the kitchen gimmi a treat' pose. He was in there the whole time. Apparently on realising the baby gate was open my mum had checked the box for Scamp by lifting it a little and it felt empty. Unfortunately someone has also chewed/dug a bunny size hole in the bottom of the box and likes to sleep on the bare tile. She'd lifted the box and not realised he was still sat on the floor under it :lol:

We've got a topic on little questions, but I wondered if there were little stories/funny things you felt didn't really deserve a whole topic but would be nice to share.

For example, a couple of weeks ago the, quite familiar at this point, shout "I've lost the rabbit", which of course resulted in us all hunting around the house for Scamp. We have regular spots to check for The Escapee (he usually bolts for the upstairs give the opportunity). But no rabbit!

Returned to the scene of the crime and a nose stuck out the 'window' (hole he chewed) in the side of his sleeping box - his 'I heard you in the kitchen gimmi a treat' pose. He was in there the whole time. Apparently on realising the baby gate was open my mum had checked the box for Scamp by lifting it a little and it felt empty. Unfortunately someone has also chewed/dug a bunny size hole in the bottom of the box and likes to sleep on the bare tile. She'd lifted the box and not realised he was still sat on the floor under it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was woken up one night last week to a tickle on my foot. I was a bit confused, and in that stage between being awake and asleep. I picked up my phone, shone the light to the end of the bed, and sat up just in time to see a little brown bunny bum jumping over the puppy panel and into her litter tray :roll:

Maddie stood on their wooden stick tunnel yesterday and flattened it, it seemed to happen in slow motion! She looked at me afterwards like I'd done it! :lol:

My eyes nearly popped out as I just saw my littlest black nethie posting himself underneath a chest of drawers that I think even *he* realised was too low for him.

He looked like a string of liquorice coming out from underneath :lol::lol:

For some reason our buns love mummy and daddies bedroom. They are only allowed in there if we're in there. ..too many things to destroy.
Cheyenne in particular loves it and can be snoozing away in the lounge and as soon as I open our bedroom door she is there is a flash...and of course I don't have the heart to stop her...

Back