• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sq Ft allowance

Wererabbit

Young Bun
Made my giant bun a fab new house (6x8 shed with 6x12 attached run) then decided my dwarf lop pair should have more space so i fitted a 4x3ft 2nd level in their run and a 4ft x 18" shelf in their playhouse.

just wondering, when you calculate the square footage can you include the shelf/2nd level or is it floor space only??

Thnx

Technically speaking it's floor space only because it's all to do with how much space they have for continual hops.

Realistically shelves provide the rabbits with an alternate space to be in and also allow you to move things off the main floor (meaning the floor gains more usable space) so they're a great way to improve your housing without increasing it's footprint :thumb:

Have you got any photos?

aw shame, I love seeing other people's housing :D
Anything in particular you're struggling with?

I did them in photoshop, but I know lots of people on the forum do nice signatures on free websites. If you post asking I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction :wave:

Back