• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a bit busy...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
...adding to the table in the shed to make it the activity table I initially set out to do but never quite got round to :oops: Was inspired by a couple of posts on here to get on with it! So here it is!

Would have preferred the string of toys more dangling but this is where the holes were :oops: I'm sure the bunnies won't mind :lol:

Dash thinks it's great for playing hide and seek... And Summer agrees - she can't find Dash anywhere :lol:

I may have had to use a little bribery to get them to show more interest...

A couple of other hanging toys I made...

And I also added a couple of things to the 'stump'...

its like the bunny version of 'homes and gardens'!
:D
another fab job there. your bunnies are very, very lucky.

That's really cool! I love it! Wish I could do something like that! I have a piece of furniture that I got for free on gumtree and all I really need to do is paint it and I'm still stuck :lol:

Looks great :thumb: where did you get all the supplies for making the toys?

Thanks, I just bought a few toys from pets at home and took them apart to make my own! The sisal rope I got from eBay ages ago. If you want to buy sisal rope make sure you check it's not treated as the first lot I bought stank like petrol and I couldn't use it :(

That's really cool! I love it! Wish I could do something like that! I have a piece of furniture that I got for free on gumtree and all I really need to do is paint it and I'm still stuck :lol:

This was a great table for it as it has the side bits for drilling holes. Quite simple really :lol:

Back