• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessy's new bed (cat) pic

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I have had to evict Jessy 4 times from Dumplin's indoor abode he is sleeping in the hay box I have for Dump which he sleeps in whilst munching but doesn't poop in :roll:

So I decided to give him his own box and filled it with straw to sleep in :lol:

Result happy cat :roll: :love:
A7CA0E44-0238-4573-B2AB-75DA9F28A3D9_zpsezcouxjp.jpg

Haha cats are funny creatures when it comes to beds! My cat would never sleep in any bed I bought her but when I moved in with my parents and their dog she claimed the dog's bed as her own. So we bought the dog a bigger bed and she stole that! So he gets the little bed now :lol:

That's so cute! :love:

While we had Florence the stray cat living with us she used to try and get into the rabbit hutch all the time for a snooze! Dany would always chase her out though :lol:

That's so cute! :love:

While we had Florence the stray cat living with us she used to try and get into the rabbit hutch all the time for a snooze! Dany would always chase her out though :lol:

Dumplin left him in his hay box and sat sulking in the litter tray :roll:

Then threw himself in a rather energetic flop on the vet bed blanket and went to sleep :lol:

Oh bless, he looks like he's smiling in his sleep. Don't you just love cats, a cardboard box and a bit of rolled up paper to play with, wins every time :lol:

Back