• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Captain Helen (and others) Rosie is dating

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Rosie was originally adopted to pair up with my old blind buck Mr Snow, but she decided he was not the buck for her. Today she is dating Bun Jovi. All is going well so far. We are hoping for a wedding on Saturday, but the weather forecast doesn't look too good at the moment and we don't want rain to ruin a Does big day.

So far the easiest bond I have ever attempted. No fur pulling or bitey bitey.

Awwwwww! :love: They make an adorable couple! :love:

Bun Jovi should win an award for having the best name ever :lol:

Hope he wins her over and she can have her dream wedding xx

Bun jovi really is a great name, I agree. There was an owner with a rabbit called Flymo on here which was a great name too.

Glad the bonding is going so well for them both. They are so pretty and fluffy :love:

I don't know if Rosie is quite sure yet. Bun Jovi is over the moon he loves her, keeps grooming her.

Well I hope Bun Jovi wins her over.

Awwwwww! :love: They make an adorable couple! :love:

Bun Jovi should win an award for having the best name ever :lol:

Hope he wins her over and she can have her dream wedding xx

It's a great name. :thumb: My Hershel has a soft toy bunny called Mr Bun Jovi. :lol:

Awwwwww. I have just remembered Rosie's original thread. Hello again sweetie. Awwww. I loved her from the moment I saw her gorgeous picture on here. Now here she is with an equally lovable friend :love:

Aww I remember seeing Rosie when we dropped a rabbit off from Pawz for Thought with Helen :D

Oh it's so nice to see her with her new Husbun :love::love::love:

They are married now and by all accounts seem to be getting along fine. It was the easiest bond I have ever done. I am so happy for them both, they seem very settled.

Back