• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peppermint tea with a surprise...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Made myself a nice cup of peppermint tea, put it on the coffee table, and went to get my kindle. Sat back on the sofa, took a sip of my tea, looked in the cup...There was a lovely burgess excel pellet in there :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Haha. I was expecting it to be a poo to be honest with you.
Not quite...I think I would actually be sick if that happened. It's probably next...I've had hay in a drink, a pellet ... poo must be next :mrgreen::mrgreen:
I don't understand how it got in the cup though...It wasn't in there when I made the tea, and they had their pellets at 6 am...

Not quite...I think I would actually be sick if that happened. It's probably next...I've had hay in a drink, a pellet ... poo must be next :mrgreen::mrgreen:
I don't understand how it got in the cup though...It wasn't in there when I made the tea, and they had their pellets at 6 am...

:shock: did you put it in instead of a cube of sugar :lol:

A friend of mine found what she thought was a raisin on her kitchen floor and told me she just 'popped in her mouth'.

Apparently they just taste of fibre .... :lol::lol::lol:

A friend of mine found what she thought was a raisin on her kitchen floor and told me she just 'popped in her mouth'.

Apparently they just taste of fibre .... :lol::lol::lol:
OMG :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
I don't like raisins so that's not a risk :lol: I also won't eat something after its dropped on the floor...everything gets picked up furry :roll::lol:

OMG :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
I don't like raisins so that's not a risk :lol: I also won't eat something after its dropped on the floor...everything gets picked up furry :roll::lol:

I used to think like that too... now I just pick off what I can and eat it anyway.

Back