• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddles with my big beauty...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
uzymugat.jpg

duse2a7a.jpg

u7yzu2er.jpg

uravysa6.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Awww, I want cuddles. :love:
She would be more than willing! She's so friendly, even with people she doesn't know! When my friend stayed a few weeks ago, she came straight over to her asking for nose rubs - it was the first time my friend had seen them! Maizie and Daisy are more wary of new people, Marble loves everyone :love:

Aww :love: she is gorgeous :love: I must admit I am really enjoying having a cuddle bun, Boots is the same, as far as he's concerned, visitors mean more people to give out nose rubs and snuggles :love:

Aww :love: she is gorgeous :love: I must admit I am really enjoying having a cuddle bun, Boots is the same, as far as he's concerned, visitors mean more people to give out nose rubs and snuggles :love:
I'm sure that's how Marble sees it too! Also, more chance of getting treats ;) :lol: she seems to have stopped using my bed as a toilet now too which means more cuddles :)!

I'm sure that's how Marble sees it too! Also, more chance of getting treats ;) :lol: she seems to have stopped using my bed as a toilet now too which means more cuddles :)!

That is brilliant news :thumb:

Aww I miss my cuddle bun :(

Marble is just so lovely. I would love a big lop with her colouring. It's my favourite !!! And the fact that she is cuddly and so comfortable with people... sounds like the perfect bun to me. I really hope her results come back ok xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back