• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Few Pics of Neo

What a handsome little man ... lovely pics :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Awww :love: Jealous of all that nice grass - don't get much in our garden and haven't got round to growing any in trays this year!

Aww thanks guys, he seems to love his space.

He's so content on his own, flopping out, binkies, special sofa time with us... We aren't going to be getting another bun for a while as we have to ask, and we know it will be a no.

Hoping he's a happy chappy though. He gets lots of one on one time, paper treat bags, loads of hay, fresh forage, he has his jungle ball which he throws around and he loves jumping on and off of the litter tray constantly.

I try to keep him as occupied as possible as at the moment getting him a wifebun or husbun (bunnies can be gay too!) Isn't going to be allowed :(

Any other suggestions?

Aw I love bunnies with eyeliner :lol:

Has he got a treat ball? That keeps my two occupied for awhile.

Aw I love bunnies with eyeliner :lol:

Has he got a treat ball? That keeps my two occupied for awhile.

It's still grey markings which is great as I worried it would go black! But still grey :)

I'm going to be getting one for his pellets so that he can't just gobble them all in one go. The problem I have is that because he has science select they won't fit in a lot of them. I looked at one like this with adjustable sides?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-Adju...8&qid=1404578259&sr=1-136&keywords=treat+ball

This seems to be the biggest holed one :)

It's still grey markings which is great as I worried it would go black! But still grey :)

I'm going to be getting one for his pellets so that he can't just gobble them all in one go. The problem I have is that because he has science select they won't fit in a lot of them. I looked at one like this with adjustable sides?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-Adju...8&qid=1404578259&sr=1-136&keywords=treat+ball

This seems to be the biggest holed one :)

I've got this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ancol-Small...TF8&qid=1404578468&sr=1-3&keywords=treat+ball

I feed Science Selective too and find that the smaller bits will fit in (and come out!) and any that are a bit bigger I snap in half.

Ooooh, interesting. Do you have it open the whole way?

It's difficult as he's fed a mix of Excel, P@H and Science Selective so therefore it's not one fits all :roll:

I only have it open a quarter of the way. To be honest it's quite stiff to open and I got bored of trying to open it any further so I just leave it where it is! :lol: Probably more a faff to get pellets in but it only takes a few minutes really.

I've only ever feed Science Selective so I'm not sure what sizes the other pellets are.

My buns always get their pellets out within minutes...even with the top nearly closed. :roll: There's always that one pellet that won't come out, though, so that keeps them occupied. :lol: I feel so mean.

My buns always get their pellets out within minutes...even with the top nearly closed. :roll: There's always that one pellet that won't come out, though, so that keeps them occupied. :lol: I feel so mean.

I'd say it keeps M&M occupied for 30 minutes. But you're right there does always seem to be one stuck in the bottom so they go back to it throughout the day for a few minutes! :lol:

Ummm, Excel are like the size of this, like... literally this big -> () and P@H are the size of a pea :)

I may have to invest in one of these treat balls.

Have they ever managed to try and bite chunks out or are they solid plastic?

You guys are so mean :lol:

Ummm, Excel are like the size of this, like... literally this big -> () and P@H are the size of a pea :)

I may have to invest in one of these treat balls.

Have they ever managed to try and bite chunks out or are they solid plastic?

You guys are so mean :lol:

They're pretty solid plastic but I don't think my two have tried to eat the ball actually :shock: (they attempt to eat everything else!)

There's a slight lip on the door which means they are able to pick it up (with their teeth!) and throw it up but they generally don't bother because they get more out by rolling it.

Back