• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in the northwest looking for a bunny shed?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Seen this on a Facebook selling page and it would be so amazing for rabbits! It's on 2 levels so could be used for storage or more space for bunnies of course with a bit of converting :D They're asking £240 and it's 2.something meter square (sorry forget exactly!)

Last edited:
That's the kids Dutch Barn :D I was going to have instead of the Summer House I ended up with I think the standard size for it is 7ft square which is 2.1m :D

Only problem was the door was only 1.4m and my hubby is 6ft and can't bend down that low cos he is a clumsy ****** :lol:

That's the kids Dutch Barn :D I was going to have instead of the Summer House I ended up with I think the standard size for it is 7ft square which is 2.1m :D

Only problem was the door was only 1.4m and my hubby is 6ft and can't bend down that low cos he is a clumsy ****** :lol:

Yeah the Dutch Barn :D Would look lovely all painted and prettyfied!!

COOL!! is it steps or a ladder to the top floor?

It's a ladder so would be good for storage or could add steps/ramp/pipe up got bunnies quite easily :D I'd love to get my hands on it!! If I had the spare money and space id get it and get more bunnies :lol:

Back