• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New ~pic heavy~

Dolores22

Young Bun
Hello all - I'm new to the site but I'm really glad I found out after all the support I got on the Rainbow Bridge forum. Thought I would share some pics of my mischievous bunnies!

Pebbles and Bambam are brother and sister adopted from our local RSPCA - we got them about 14 weeks old - they had come in with their other siblings and mum just after they were born. They live outside in their lovely hutch but spend most of their time inside or in the garden playing. They are mixed Dutch - their mum was Dutch and we don't know about the father.

This is Pebbles - she is gorgeous but very cheeky! If there is somewhere she shouldn't be she wants to be there! Always having to rabbit proof any hidey holes with her around and
And she often leaps over barriers! She is top bun of the two.

She also likes to flop herself everywhere!

This is Bambam - he is much quieter than Pebbles and startled at everything
When we first got him about 4 weeks ago. He has got better and now let's me pet him but he's still a very shy and nervous chap. Tends to sit quietly under a table whilst his sister gets in trouble! He has blue/grey eyes which look lovely.

This is him relaxing with a new friend -
One who doesn't nick his food off him like his sister sometimes does!

And the two of them together:

They love to cuddle.

Poor Bambam getting squished by his sister!

And my favourite one - this was taken moments before they had to go into their cage for the night - suddenly they flopped out like this! It was as if they knew I wouldn't be able to move them looking so sleepy!

Crafty bunnies!

And this is my first bunny who is now binkying in heaven :angel: he was the loveliest boy - he reigned kisses on everybody he met and was ever so cheeky. He was a house bunny and a very big personality in our family. He was a netherland dwarf. Forever missed xxxxx

As you can see - I love the short eared dark bunnies!

Aww goregous bunnies :love: glad you have already found the forum useful, im sure you will continue to find help here :)
the forum is pretty addictive, and we all love photos :D

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Welcome to RU. Two of my rabbits are also dutch x (lionhead). They were from a pet shop before I realised that rescues would rehome all over the country.

Night time is a very active time for rabbits. Would it be possible to give them some more space? Perhaps a puppy pen round the cage so that they couldnt get to wires, etc

Look forward to hearing more about them.

Back