• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit pen for newly bonded buns

mabels mum

Warren Scout
This is our new rabbit pen which we had made to our measurements by Boyle's Pet Housing. we are really pleased with it and Mabel and Arthur are settling in nicely. I've been browsing this forum for quite a while and have incorporated lots of ideas that I've found so thank you to everyone who's helped make my bunny dreams come true!

This is our new rabbit pen which we had made to our measurements by Boyle's Pet Housing. we are really pleased with it and Mabel and Arthur are settling in nicely. I've been browsing this forum for quite a while and have incorporated lots of ideas that I've found so thank you to everyone who's helped make my bunny dreams come true!

Ok, so had trouble posting the pic. Will get it on the post asap.

It's 2m across the front and the left side is 140cm front to back. The rabbits will get lots of free range time too (space to be introduced gradually) as the bond develops.

that looks so lovely! and really fits in to the room too, so much nicer than a conventional 'cage'

that looks so lovely! and really fits in to the room too, so much nicer than a conventional 'cage'

That was the idea - we wanted to get away from metal cage bars and have something that looks nice in the home. It's in the room I use as an office so there's just a computer desk and small sofa in the rest of the room.

I really like that :thumb:. So much nicer to look at than a cage AND it has the added bonus of keeping hay contained :lol:.

That's fantastic.
If I were ever to have indoor rabbits (very unlikely after living with them for the last two weeks :lol:) I would definitely have something similar. :thumb:

Back