• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Screening for inside run??

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can suggest any suitable screening I could put inside my walk in run? The problem is it sits a few inches away from the fence and nettles and grass grow relentlessly which is going to look a bit untidy as I won't be able to trim it behind the run. If I'd had the forethought I could have put some screening on the back of it before it got put in place. It is only the back 'wall' and about half of it is hidden anyway by their digging pit so I could do with something that would sit at a similar height (just under 3ft) and something that won't get chewed to shreds as I'm imagining willow screening and such like would! One idea I've just had whilst typing is to maybe put the willow screening onto a trellis panel (I have one spare that would be a good size!!) so it's a solid screen but the trellis would protect from chewing (I know they'll chew the trellis but more likely just a few nibbles rather than demolishing!) The amount of times I've deleted my posts cos I've come up with a solution whilst typing... :lol: but won't delete this in case anyone has any better ideas?!

Perspex panels :thumb: You can get them from Wickes and B&Q.

Thanks but it's all done now :D I've used the fern screening and I've put a trellis panel to protect the bottom, I'm sure they'll have a nibble, it's not ideal but will see how it goes, I may need to take on board your idea at a later date :lol:

Back