• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny brain...

Schez

Mama Doe
You know when you should be concentrating... When you're on the phone to your brother lets say... And you find pencil and paper...

:oops::oops::oops: not bad for a quick doodle... :lol:

I was always getting told off for doodling and "not concentrating" in class, but it did help me concentrate... :? Anyone else? :D

Doodling helps me concentrate...but my doodles are like boxes, hearts etc because I can't draw :lol: your doodles are very good!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Doodling helps me concentrate...but my doodles are like boxes, hearts etc because I can't draw :lol: your doodles are very good!!

:oops: thank you. xx just got bunnies on the brain... :lol:;):love:

I dread to think what my attempt at drawing bunnies would be like :lol:

When im in the nursery drawing i always draw bunnies but its always just ears and heads lol i dont even attempt bodies, but the 3-5 yr olds think their great ;)

Go on... Give it a go. :D:thumb:

Anyone like to share a bunny doodle? :thumb:

When im in the nursery drawing i always draw bunnies but its always just ears and heads lol i dont even attempt bodies, but the 3-5 yr olds think their great ;)

I couldn't even do that! My problems with art is, I can see in my head how I want it to look, but don't know how to get it to look like it :lol:

I couldn't even do that! My problems with art is, I can see in my head how I want it to look, but don't know how to get it to look like it :lol:

It's literally two long loops for ears and then down to make the head lol

Fantastic! :thumb: I do the same for the children I work with, I never get to keep a doodle as the kids think they're great... One of my colleagues pinched one the other day... :oops: :shock: :lol: they really aren't any good though... :?

This is me too, the bunnies you see pictured are nothing like what I had in my head... (There really should be a face palm emoticon on this forum... :lol:)

Back