• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has had a delivery

I spy the oxbow orchard grass hay. I bought the 50 lb one and really hoping it lasts several months. I get the plantain too. Keep it very quiet but I forgot the crunchies and there are none left:shock:

Lucky boy!
Binky and bella would be jelous, but ive placed an order for new toys for the spring/summer time so maybe im forgiven :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:love:.. NOM NOM NOM!!!

Lucky boy..... Xxx

Smudge says.. If theres any left overs, send them my way please..... Pretty please???

Fee xxx

Lucky Spencer! Levi and Daisy would like me to tell Spencer that their mummeh got them a very similar delivery the other week. They loves the hay experts forage in particular, and now have tried it all. Blackberry leaves and plantain are their faves. They also have some orchard grass but only for special treats as mummeh says it is SUPER expensive!! :)

What a very lucky bunny!!! I think you've inspired me to treat my bunnies now. The poor things usually just get farm hay, now I feel mean. :lol:

Back