• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maddie vs Willow ball

Kirotea

Mama Doe
In the last few weeks Millie and Maddie have discovered they love to throw things :lol:
Maddie has also learnt how to get her treat ball out when it's stuck by using her front paws to dig it out.
I love how they are still learning new things after being with me for 3 months and being 7 months old too.
Here's Maddie demonstrating her new skills on a willow ball :love:
There's a jump in the middle because she was staring at me, I don't think she likes to be videoed! :lol:

In the last few weeks Millie and Maddie have discovered they love to throw things :lol:
Maddie has also learnt how to get her treat ball out when it's stuck by using her front paws to dig it out.
I love how they are still learning new things after being with me for 3 months and being 7 months old too.
Here's Maddie demonstrating her new skills on a willow ball :love:
There's a jump in the middle because she was staring at me, I don't think she likes to be videoed! :lol:

Give them a whole sprout...but keep your distance! I have a bruise on my shin from Maizie throwing her sprout so that the leaf she held onto would tear off :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Awww... :love: I love the way she throws it away at the end in a kind of 'had enough of that now' way! :lol:

Give them a whole sprout...but keep your distance! I have a bruise on my shin from Maizie throwing her sprout so that the leaf she held onto would tear off :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Whole sprout! Totally trying this tonight :)

Back