• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treated the cat..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She deserves it, her last remaining cat post is nearly 3 years old :roll: I have given in though and ordered a decent sized one, as well as some more JWB food! She is my brothers cat (supposedly..) but I do everything for her (nearly, my mom pays towards food and things too :)), pay her vet bills, clean her litter tray, change her water etc etc. So she is my cat and my cat will have a new scratching post!

This is the post! :D I'm going to make it up when my mom is at work so she doesn't see how tall it is.. :lol: Only 118cm, which is an improvement on the ceiling height ones I was looking at :lol:

That's £70 on the cat, £32 on the rabbits hay and probably £40-50 on petrol :shock: .. Thank god I get paid weekly :lol:

That looks wonderful. I need a huge indoor rabbit room (well, three rooms actually). Reakon they would love something like that.

It's huge :lol: Which is what I wanted but I didn't realise there was a hammock at the back, so it won't fit in the corner.. You can't see it in these pictures, it's behind the little hut thing. Need to find a new place for it to go but in the meantime it is under the mirror. It's great though, really strong. If we can't find anywhere downstairs for it then I guess it's going in my room :roll: :lol: but I'll just get a smaller one for the living room then :)

Roxy loves the bed on top, she was in it for hours last night.

And then the food, 4kg made the box even heavier! I'm giving the free toy to Kerbie, just broke some pellets up in there for him :)

Back