• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit brooch came in the mail today

KoShiatar

Mama Doe
I LOVE it! It's shiny and sturdy and I love the design.
004_zps644ddc50.jpg

I got it from Etsy. If you like medieval and fantasy jewellery you should take a look at this shop, it's full of lovely things. https://www.etsy.com/it/shop/MasterArks

Its lovely :love:

On myself I prefer smaller jewelry, but I still like different types on other people.

Did you see the pendant I bought to keep some of Morse's fur in ?

On myself I prefer smaller jewelry, but I still like different types on other people.

Oh it looks so pretty! And what a lovely idea. I wanted to do the same with Mango, but I only thought about it when it was too late. :( But now the cherry tree I planted over his little grave is blooming. I hope I can put up pictures soon.

I love that locket, Jane. :) I actually purchased one of the other ones that has scrollwork on the side shaped like an "S" to keep a lock of Shadow's fur in and I meant to thank you for posting a link to the seller. :)

The brooch is gorgeous, Ko. :love: I always wanted to be able to work with silver...I wish I'd learned how in my lifetime. Anything resembling Celtic knotwork always catches my eye. :)
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the tree. (((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Can you post the link here too, please? I hope I don't have to purchase any of those pendants anytime soon, but I'd still like to see them.

Back