• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got our first timothyhay.co.uk delivery today

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i got the 3kg bag and now wish i'd got the 10kg because it's lovely quality, and bisc, maisie and eddie are all eating loads. :thumb: :love:

so exciting. :oops: :lol:

i got the 3kg bag and now wish i'd got the 10kg because it's lovely quality, and bisc, maisie and eddie are all eating loads. :thumb: :love:

so exciting. :oops: :lol:

Mine is coming tomorrow :D I ordered 10kg, so I hope they like it; especially Molly and Barney as hay is all they're allowed at the moment :(

Thankfully I don't order as much as I used to :lol: ..I had 2 bags arrive yesterday, they should last a while now as the boys have decided they like the baled hay too :love: and the one bag for Charley will last ages as she still has a fair amount left over from November time. £22 every 2 months isn't as bad as £44 a month.. :lol:

i've got meadow hay coming from hay for pets aswell tomorrow, and the smallest bag of timothy and rye as i don't seem to have much luck with that one, but bisc really loves it when it is good. so hopefully it will be ok this time.

OMG :shock: this is the best hay I've ever seen in my life!!! And everybun LOVES it! :D well impressed. I will be a regular customer from now on!!!

The bag for the indoor buns is looovely and green :D The last bag was quite yellow on top and they didn't really eat it, the middle and bottom was green though. Kerbie is seeing how much he can shove in his tiny mouth :lol:

Back