• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Saved guinea pig : )

Same only story, poor guinea pig was unwanted pet and was being fed slices of bread!! No hay and only cleaned out once a month and didn't even have a name!!! :censored::censored: Why oh why do people do this always baffles me. Anyway, the family were having serious personal problems so please don't judge them. I took him in a month ago and the transformation is amazing. With proper food and being cleaned out everyday the little mite has gone from looking very dirty and thin to now having a very glossy coat lots of energy and very birght eyes!! We've called him Austin (don't really know why but it just suits him :D). He eats everything we give him and has even started to eat hay!! I'm now thinking of getting him a friend in the near future - a rehome of course - then he'll be very happy indeed :D

The family in question really didn't have a clue on how to care for him but trust me, they do now as I really did tell them how wrong they were. Why don't pet shops give out booklets on how to care for pets or give more advice?? As we all know too well where these wee souls end up.

Luckly little Austin is very happy and is now enjoying life but this really could have been a different story indeed.

Awwww - sounds like he's really fallen on his feet with you after such a bad start in life. We definitely do need pigtures ;).

Back