• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving house - How will the effect bunnies

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Hi

We are actually moving twice this year.

Is there anything I should know that will help the move go easier on the bunnies?

I'm thinking it will be ok. There practically no travel time involved. They will be in the same hutches however they will have a different view from their runs.
They wont have the full house to jump around but they will get enough space and exercise time.

Moving House

Hi,

I've never had any problems with moving just give them some time to settle in in their hutch or new area for a day then let them explore with plenty of treats for them to find so they see it as a good new experience.

Cute bunnies :love:

Make the bunnies the last 'things' you move, keep them in their environment for as long as possible.

Make the bunnies the last 'things' you move, keep them in their environment for as long as possible.

Definately this!

I was really worried about Louie moving to our new house, especially as he is blind. But he was absolutely fine.

We've moved 4 times and will have to move again this year, not easy with 13 buns and 2 piggies. The housing alone is 2 van runs. Oh how I hate renting.

The buns have always been fine. We move them last and sort them out first the other end. We also try to keep them somewhere quiet away from the people and chaos.

Back