• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all

Mr_rig

New Kit
Hello to all. Nice informative site here. Wish I knew how to post pics up so I could show my little boy off. He is a bew French lop. 5 months old & almost 3kg. He's a family pet so lives indoors. I love looking at pics of other people's bunnies so would like 2 stick some up if anybody could explain how 2 off of an i pad.

Hi there! You'll need to use a website like Photobucket for pics. Make a (free) account with them then upload the pics to it from your hard drive. Then you can get the "img" links that you can use to post pics on here. :)

Hello :wave:
Looking forward to seeing your buns! It took me an age to figure out how to do it too. The picture needs to already be on the internet, then you can click 'properties' to get the URL address.

As already stated photobucket is great, I have an iPad too and there is a photobucket ap.

It is really good and you can upload photos straight from your camera roll :thumb: but make sure you are holding the iPad so the screen is portrait, it doesn't work in landscape and you can't turn it once the app is open! (Well unless my photobucket has a fault somewhere)

Ah ha, thank you all for your help. They say you learn something new everyday
image_zps6961bc17.jpg

Back