• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies

Amy104

Warren Veteran
And just so they don't feel left out, here's the rest of my babies as I don't post pics often....

Fiver
081_zps0f06dbe7.jpg

Minstral
084_zps64dcff40.jpg

Crunchie
086_zpsccae2a48.jpg

Comet
096_zps56ac8165.jpg

Sapphire
103_zps8fb98cca.jpg

Bailey
106_zpsb832b465.jpg

Gypsy
112_zps89092704.jpg

Casper
124_zpse27485dd.jpg

Autumn
133_zps5a278b34.jpg

Poppy
135_zps3406b741.jpg

Liquorice
184_zps736a9b37.jpg

Buttons
182_zps7b0d0e90.jpg

They are amazing. I was considering Autumn as a name for my new doe (bh x rex) its a beautiful name.

Crunchie and Fiver look ever so alike so do Comet and Sapphire.

You are rabbit rich. 12!!! I am feeling extravegant going up to 8. How many set ups do you have? I will be up to three. A quad and two pairs.

Casper is like a dandelion clock!

I actually have 13.

4 pairs:
Casper & Autumn
Bailey & Gypsy
Comet & Sapphire
Liquorice & Buttons

1 trio:
Fiver, Crunchie & Minstral

2 Singles:
Poppy and Oliver

Poppy and Oliver will hopefully be bonded once they've had their ops. Poppy has tummy probs and issues growing so my vet couldn't do it as she was so tiny. She's coming on nicely now though.

Fiver & Crunchie are brothers, hence the similaritys.

Sapphire is actually twice the size of Comet as he's a tiny nethie.

I actually have 13.

4 pairs:
Casper & Autumn
Bailey & Gypsy
Comet & Sapphire
Liquorice & Buttons

1 trio:
Fiver, Crunchie & Minstral

2 Singles:
Poppy and Oliver

Poppy and Oliver will hopefully be bonded once they've had their ops. Poppy has tummy probs and issues growing so my vet couldn't do it as she was so tiny. She's coming on nicely now though.

Fiver & Crunchie are brothers, hence the similaritys.

Sapphire is actually twice the size of Comet as he's a tiny nethie.

:oops: my bad. A lucky 13. Thats a lot of set ups. What do they live in? I love rabbit set ups!

Oh wow what beautiful bunnies :love::love::love:

They are all so lovely, I particularly have a softspot for Comet and Autumn - I adore Rex's :love:

We need to see your bunnies more often :thumb:

Oh wow! Gorgeous bunnies and 13? They must keep you very busy & poor. I have 4 and am trying to adopt another pair and I think that's going to be my absolute limit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes - I have zero social life. All my time and money goes on them, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

They currently have huge hutches in the garage, with seperate runs outside, so I have to get up early to put everybun out before work. When we get our own house I want aviary set-ups, but as we rent at the mo everything has to be movable.

Back