• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Potted Bun

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well if you can call this a pot, Stu has seen all of Janes potted buns and wanted to show he can do it too :roll::love:

:lol::lol:

excuse the junk they think its a great adventure playground back there:roll:

then he decides to jumt onto the old hutch and pose :lol:

Awww bless gorgeous but your bum is a bit too big for that pot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetie :love::love: there are some nice big pots there that could be made very comfy for a bun ;)

he was busy eating what ever had grown in the pot then stoped as soon as i got too close :roll:

i think i will have to sort out "that" corner and clear out the pots :D once i have managed to put down the base for our (bunnies and me) Summer House :thumb: i think pots will be issued to all 3 :lol:

:love: awww cutie pot bun, why is it they like to investigate in where you store things, last summer I remember day before I had made mabel and sox lovely and clean and soft grooming, then day after they went to nans, sox found the messy area, and dived right into mud and water :lol:

Well if you can call this a pot, Stu has seen all of Janes potted buns and wanted to show he can do it too :roll::love:

:lol::lol:

excuse the junk they think its a great adventure playground back there:roll:

then he decides to jumt onto the old hutch and pose :lol:

(bunnny)*Please go away i need some privacy* *thump* *I said go away!*

Oh dear, potted stew :lol: bunnies do seen to like their pots on here. Maybe I should invest in some? Although OH would probably be disappointed it's not that kind of pot :roll::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back