• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

an indignant Spenser...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: My bowls are empty! Again. What are you going to do about it?

*disclaimer: Spenser has a probably more than ample allowance of pellets daily, and there are a selection of hays in his crate at all times*

Awww Spencer!! What shocking treatment! You look half starved.....I'm sure Levi would sympathise with this situation. He is always on the lookout for tasty noms!

spenser says mabels my mum is as bad, as soon as my bowls empty she removes it I then don't see it till following evening with more greens, oh and she wonts even use bowls for our pellets I am a queens mabels and she has me eating off the floors :lol:

spenser says mabels my mum is as bad, as soon as my bowls empty she removes it I then don't see it till following evening with more greens, oh and she wonts even use bowls for our pellets I am a queens mabels and she has me eating off the floors :lol:

Spenser: That is shocking. I have heard Mummy talk about trying 'scatter-feeding'. She had better not try it. :evil: If I want to scatter my noms, that is fine, but I like them served in my nice bowls.

Susie..........come on!!! Spenser doesn't seem to be getting the full attention that he deserves. Step up to the mark Susie, or I will seriously be contemplating whizzing up there and filling his bowls for him.

Now where are my suitcases.........?;):lol:

Your Lordship - I shall petition Susie immediately to restore your bowls to their proper, full condition!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

awww, has that norty bunny been at your noms Spenser..?

Willow and Smudge will box his ears!,!

fee x

Back