• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boy & Boy, Or Girl & Girl? Help

I'm getting two rabbits next week,I am not sure wether to get two boys, or two girls. What experiences do you have with aggression etc. towards each other.

Any advice is appreciated.
CC81

I would go for one of each (both neutered of course!). Male/female pairs tend to work best. I think you said you are getting your bunnies from a rescue centre on another thread. Are the rescue bonding them for you?

Y

Yea they said they have one boy and boy and another girl and girl. Thats why I'm stuck as I probably would have went for the one of each option!

i have 3 boys and all are find and love each other, my sister has 4 girls and the same is said for them too she has mom and 3 daughters i have uncle and 2 brothers

if they are already together as a couple them either pair would work just make sure if they are still young that the sexing is correct ;)

Either, but you will still need to have them neutered as otherwise their hormonal behaviour could cause them to fall out after puberty :(

If they are already bonded and I assume neutered? Then I would spend time with both pairs ignoring their sex and just decide which pair you think would fit into your home better.

Back