• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh so annoyed!

Kirotea

Mama Doe
My 2 indoor buns have managed to escape their pen while I was at work today. Got into their big bag of hay I'd left out as they were in and pooed literally all over the living room and in their big bag of hay from hayforpets :( So upset! They seem to know they've been naughty as they keep coming up to me trying to be all cute. At least the living room is largely bunny proof but I'll have to check for chewing when I've finished cleaning.

:D I sometimes think that rabbits are evil geniuses. I bet they had a good time though! One of my house rabbits came up and sat next to me the other night [nothing unusual there - he's an attention seeking bun], licked my hand and then bit straight through my laptop wire. I was not impressed. I think it was because I was looking at that and not him! The other rabbit have just taken to sitting on my laptop.

At least I can't see anything chewed! Couldn't believe the amount of poo! It was dotted all over the living room. They very rarely poo outside their litter tray when I'm here.

He he they were letting you know they had claimed it as their land!! :lol:

I woke up this morning to find my kitchen bun ginge had escaped the kitchen and was chillin in my front room! I have only just moved so it's not bunny proof! I have no idea how he got out as the door is a fire door and fairly heavy :roll:

Houdini bunnies got out again yesterday but there wasn't any poo or chewing, I don't think they had been out long when I got home.

Back