• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attachable run for legged rabbit hutch

K_khan05

New Kit
Hi everyone,

I new to Bunnies and Bunny stuff and lacking a little imagination in this area. I have a hutch with a run underneath but want to extend this area to allow them more freedom while they are not inside. I would prefer an extendable run that can be positioned in front of the bottom doors and folded away when not in use but I can't seem to find any. Can any of you recommend a way that I could adapt a traditional run (without the need for DIY-I'm terrible at it), recommend a place that I can buy one or recommend someone who could make me one. Thanks in advance.

Krystal

You could use a runaround pipe kit to connect hutch and run, that's probably the easiest option :thumb:

Eta the buns should have 24hr access to a min 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch and 8ftx4ft run

Last edited:
Agree with Zoobec, a Runaround system would be perfect.

The Runaround system is fantastic. :thumb: I use it for one of my trios to get them from their kennel/run accommodation to a fenced off area of the garden where they can free-range.

Back