• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamps for bunnies please :)

Great! Will do this :thumb:

Bumping this up so everyone can see it, get saving stamps peeps! :D

Ooooo that's such a good idea - sorry I don't get many cards though, and they're all hand delivered from family/friends/neighbours :oops::oops::oops:

Ooooo that's such a good idea - sorry I don't get many cards though, and they're all hand delivered from family/friends/neighbours :oops::oops::oops:

Don't worry you can collect them up throughout the year too!:thumb:

I've got a little envelope I just pop one in each time I get one, it builds up:wave:

Don't worry you can collect them up throughout the year too!:thumb:

I've got a little envelope I just pop one in each time I get one, it builds up:wave:

Yep, I've just addressed an envelope and will put it with my Christmas cards (as yet unopened) and so will pop them in ready to send once I open my cards :p plus it's my Birthday on weds so I will hopefully get a couple of stamps for that.

The RU card swap is helpful though, I'm going to have at least 23 stamps! :lol:

Yep, I've just addressed an envelope and will put it with my Christmas cards (as yet unopened) and so will pop them in ready to send once I open my cards :p plus it's my Birthday on weds so I will hopefully get a couple of stamps for that.

The RU card swap is helpful though, I'm going to have at least 23 stamps! :lol:

Oooooooo, will share this and ask friends and family to hand 'em over... :lol: :thumb:

Excellent :thumb::thumb:

Big envelope just sent. I save them up all year in work and then send a huge bunch in one go each christmas.

Back