• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

But, but, but I couldn't help ........

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
..........giving willow his christmas present early :shock::oops:........he deserved it ........and........I couldn't wait.........and..........he was looking cute........and ..........I luffs him sooo much.........and.......I'm out of "ands" now :lol::lol::lol

"God good what's she bought me now"! (Notice the bunnies in the side!!!:lol:)

"Mmmmm, looks interesting ........." :p

Bunny bum!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

"Can you see me...?":wave:

Merry early christmas my boy!! :love: mummy will get you another Xmas present for the day :thumb:

:love:.. Aww, what its made of!?.. Its gorgeous! and so is gorgeous Willow.. xx

So cute! He really needs it for the run up to Christmas, it will get him in the festive mood! Plus this means MORE presents for willow on Christmas Day! ;)

Harvey and Lilly have asked for this for Christmas from their Uncle Wilfie and Uncle Marmite (my mum and dad's dog and cat!), they sent them an email and everything :p I do love that my mum didn't tut at me or make sarcastic comments or say that I was too obsessed with the rabbits, she called me up to answer Harvey and Lilly's question about what Marmite and Wilfie would like for Christmas :lol: (I have passed the information on to Harvey and Lilly and they are excitedly planning their Christmas shopping now)

Willow looks like he loves it :D

Harvey and Lilly have asked for this for Christmas from their Uncle Wilfie and Uncle Marmite (my mum and dad's dog and cat!), they sent them an email and everything :p I do love that my mum didn't tut at me or make sarcastic comments or say that I was too obsessed with the rabbits, she called me up to answer Harvey and Lilly's question about what Marmite and Wilfie would like for Christmas :lol: (I have passed the information on to Harvey and Lilly and they are excitedly planning their Christmas shopping now)

Willow looks like he loves it :D

Excellent :thumb:

:shock:

Tut tut... Nawty bunneh mummeh....

I would be exactly the same... ;):lol::lol:

Yous as handsome as ever Willow... And yous a very lucky boy. :love::love::love: (please don't tell Reggie about the early pressies, I'll be in trouble... :lol:)

:shock:

Tut tut... Nawty bunneh mummeh....

I would be exactly the same... ;):lol::lol:

Yous as handsome as ever Willow... And yous a very lucky boy. :love::love::love: (please don't tell Reggie about the early pressies, I'll be in trouble... :lol:)

:lol::lol:
Haha I've given Ludo one of his presents already too!

Love the house and Willow is so cute. :love:

:lol::thumb: you couldn't resist either :lol:

I just ordered one of these! Got too excited :oops:

Yay!:thumb:

Willow rarely appreciates or uses things I buy :oops: but every time I've been in there today he's been in it :lol::D:lol:

"Cat" on the other hand won't for near it :evil:she prefers the ugly cardboard box ......I'm not impressed, it's does not go with my room :roll::roll:

Back