• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody want to see Eloise's new husband? Pics on 1st post.

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
'cause I'm lazy and don't want to load the pictures if no one wants to see them :oops::oops:

Eloise is the harlequin and her new husband (from Bunny Camp Sanctuary) is Anakin.

I need photography lessons for black bunnies :oops: I took loads but you can only see Eloise in the pictures and a little black shadow at her side :oops:

:evil: I've uploaded the pictures into Photobucket and it's not letting me go to them... will post them when I can :evil:

Last edited:
:wave: thank you everybody for looking and taking the time to post.

I'm so pleased I decided to take Eloise for bonding. I reserved Anakin but it was a tough decision whether to take Eloise or Gracie to be his wife, Gracie is much nearer his size but I'm so happy it's worked so well with these two.

Awww...isn't he sweet! :D Love black loppy bunnies! :love:
His name is fantastic! :D May they have many happy years together. xxxx

:love::love::love: What a gorgeous couple.

When you learn how to take photos of black bunnies let me know and then I can do something about all the rubbish photos I keep taking of Alfie! :roll::lol:

'cause I'm lazy and don't want to load the pictures if no one wants to see them :oops::oops:

Eloise is the harlequin and her new husband (from Bunny Camp Sanctuary) is Anakin.

I need photography lessons for black bunnies :oops: I took loads but you can only see Eloise in the pictures and a little black shadow at her side :oops:

:evil: I've uploaded the pictures into Photobucket and it's not letting me go to them... will post them when I can :evil:

Awww. He's lovely.

Photographing black bunnies is so difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back