• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dotty and Fang

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
if there ever was a dog who looked nothing like a Fang it's this one :lol: he's the softest dog you could ever meet :love:

1441295_10152390328420558_1399955540_n.jpg

after having fun at the park Dotty and me went to Fangs house for a cup of tea, I never thought I'd see the day where my dog was able to relax in another dogs house without any problems! After being attacked yesterday I expected her to react badly, but she's a super star :love:

1475939_10152390328915558_1762984953_n.jpg

Fang :lol::lol::lol: that dog is no way a fang :lol:

You must be so proud of dotty......I am and she's not mine :lol::lol:

Love the Anti-Fangs step to see out the window!
Just what every 'hard' dog needs:lol:
Sorry to hear about Dotty being attacked :(

Heeheeeheee....Fang! :lol: Oh my gosh he is just adorable! :D
And yeah, I'd call him Fang. For all we know he's an absolute terror. Never mind little dog syndrome, the owner may have some big dog envy going on. ;)
I actually used to not prefer little dogs, so many that I have seen have such bad tempers. But Jenna really turned me around on the subject.
They both look fantastic! :) How wonderful that Dotty has recovered from her incident and it obviously wasn't bothering her today. Good girl! :love: xxxx

he's got quite a big bark for a little dog, he made me jump the first time he barked at the window :lol: his owner is actually scared of big dogs, but she has 2 sons and a husband who aren't so I think they might have something to do with him being called Fang :lol:

The anti Fang that's brilliant :lol::lol::lol:

I am just back from dog training (and breeeeeeathe :lol:) and Dotty does give me hope - my own doglet is work in progress :shock: and sounds a lot like Dotty :love:

Very pleased there have been no lasting effects she is gorgeous :love:

I think I shall call him the anti-fang from now on :lol: bless you Sarah, its hard work but you'll get there, you're welcome to message me any time about your wooflet having a sympathetic "ear" is valuable at times :)

Back