• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wonderful Morse, Photos Taken Today

Oh bless him, he must be the most photographed rabbit in history!!! Not that I'm complaining - we love to see photos of the gorgeous Inspector.

He's looking as handsome as ever :love::love: xx

Such a lovely bun :love: I was trimming bee's nails yesterday and I said to Bee that I doubt Inspector Morse gives Jane this much grief :)

Such a lovely bun :love: I was trimming bee's nails yesterday and I said to Bee that I doubt Inspector Morse gives Jane this much grief :)

Morse has incredibly long quicks and very dark nails. So nail clipping is more than a little stressful..............for me !!

Who nibbled his ear Jane?
One of my buns has little bits missing off her ears I guess that it is due to nibbles:?
He has so much character in his face:love:

Who nibbled his ear Jane?
One of my buns has little bits missing off her ears I guess that it is due to nibbles:?
He has so much character in his face:love:

When he was having a bad flare up of his chronic ear disease he caught his ear with a toe nail whilst frantically scratching :cry: His ears have caused him nothing but trouble for most of his life :cry: He is so so good about all the hands on care he has had to have every day for a very long time :love:

We need a book *sigh*
He is such a charismatic creature. There is just something about that face that makes you fall in love every time you see it. What a wonderful rabbit! :love:
Remember, Morse, the camera is our friend. Your vast public could not do without seeing your handsome visage displayed as often as possible. :) :love:

He has such an expressive face, almost humanlike at times... Aww bless you Morse.....:love:

Back