• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had to post this here because noone else will appreciate how cute this is!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I just leant over the edge of the sofa to give Harvey head rubs (he was waiting for me) and 5 seconds into head rubbing, he DBFed whilst I was still stroking! He leant into my hand and just flopped and sighed, head rotating in my hand! So I kept head rubbing him and he stayed in his DBF and fell asleep!! I've stopped stroking now and he's still in DBF position fast asleep :shock: he DBFs multiple times per day, but has never done it whilst I've been stroking him and he has NEVER fallen asleep in that position, he rolls into it, stays there for a few seconds then rolls back over to fall asleep on his belly, so I can't believe he's just laying there now, asleep in DBF position!

He must be really happy and must genuinely love me :love: which makes me soooo so so happy :D

piccies are needed he must really love you

Lilly has woken him up now :roll: and I didn't have a camera anywhere near me and was worried he'd wake up if I moved to get it :(

Note to self: keep camera on me, fully charged, at all times!!!!

I am literally beaming because he's so cute and loving!!

How utterly gorgeous. I love the image (in my head) of his little head rotating as he does his dbf and then falls asleep x

How utterly gorgeous. I love the image (in my head) of his little head rotating as he does his dbf and then falls asleep x

I keep on replaying it in my head, it was so cute :love: anytime I'm feeling down I'm going to remember that and I'm sure it'll cheer me up! I hope he does it again sometime! He often waits next to the sofa for me to lean over and stroke him, but normally just flattens to the floor in response to head rubs and sometimes kicks his feet out, I hope this new DBF-in-response-to-strokes is the new normal!!

It's so pleasing to get signs of a happy bunny! And you're right, non bunny owners can't always appreciate how happy it can make you.

I had a moment like that last week when I got binkies around the run from both buns a few hours after a vet appointment. I was worried they wouldn't forgive me so quick!

It's so pleasing to get signs of a happy bunny! And you're right, non bunny owners can't always appreciate how happy it can make you.

I had a moment like that last week when I got binkies around the run from both buns a few hours after a vet appointment. I was worried they wouldn't forgive me so quick!

Awh that's cute :love: I love watching binkies! My two have upped the regularity of their binkies and DBFs recently, so I can only assume they're trying to tell me they're very happy with their lives :D which means I must be doing something right!

Back