• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Chaz and Dave ( Bonded Pair )~ Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Chaz and Dave Contact Details: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Chaz and Dave are a bonded, neutered male and female pair who are estimated to be around 3-4 years old. They were abandoned on one of the hottest days of the year in a plastic carrier in a backstreet. :(

They have taken some time to settle but have slowly built up trust and now are very eager to see me every morning (although I suspect it has everything to do with me bringing their greens and nothing to do with me!). They both eat from your hand and Dave will nudge you until he's fed. Dave is the braver of the two although Chaz has made huge improvements. Although they don't like to be picked up and cuddled, they are friendly little things and also quite confident as they spent the summer alongside my 5 cats and all the foster kittens and we're never bothered by them, see below!

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Contact Name: Vicky
Adoption Fee: £90
Contact Details: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

We have many gorgeous rabbits and other animals in need of home. Details can be found at our website, http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back