• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: PaP Fundraiser: Mini stockings

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
The Pledge a Pound office bunnies have started their festivities early, luckily Dodger was on hand to capture the moment ;)

Behind this grid is a picture of the party in full swing, each number corresponds to a number on a red envelope, each envelope contains a mini stocking and a festive brooch, but one envelope has something extra inside - a card saying congratulations you have won the advent stocking :)

The picture will be revealed as the squares are sold :)

Mini stockings for tree decorations

Each one will contain one of the following brooches

One mini stocking will contain an extra :)

If you are the lucky winner you will receive this advent stocking :)

All the mini stockings are sealed in red envelopes with a number between 1-25 on them, these will be sent out once all the numbers are sold :)

Each envelope costs £3 which includes £1 towards postage/materials :) Payments to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk (gifted please) or pm me for details of how to pay via bank transfer or cheque :) Don't forget to state which number you've chosen O:)

Special thank you to Sue (SDF76) for the lovely painting

Last edited:
Yes please, number 23. Will put three pounds in to your paypal address.

Should be in. I paid the fee too. :wave:

Last edited:
Yes please, number 23. Will put three pounds in to your paypal address.

Should be in. I paid the fee too. :wave:

Thanks, will check with sue when she is home from work and will update the photo with your choice :)

Once the last 3 numbers are sold I can send out the mini stockings and we can find out who the winner of the advent stocking is:D

Now sold out :)

All the mini stockings will be posted in the next couple of days - and we will find out who the lucky winner of the advent stocking is :)

thankyou very much for my lovely min stocking, will hang it on my bunnies crate, and the bell brooch is lovely too :love::love::love:

Congratulations to Redlabel who won our advent stocking - it will be in the post tomorrow Thank you to everyone that bought a mini stocking and helped us raise £52 :)

Back