• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver, Xena and Shadowfax. <3 *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
My recently bonded trio. :love: Fiver is the harlequin, Xena is the magpie, and Shadowfax is the black bun. Unfortunately my room has AWFUL lighting so I only have a few good pics. :roll:

:love:

Fiver and Xena's bond is so much stronger now. :love: Xena finally grooms Fiver.

Few nice ones of Shadowfax.

:love:

..And this is a video of Fiver being little freak; making his bed, getting all aggressive when I enter "his territory" :lol: and then accepting that nose rubs are good. Xena then notices what is going on and insists on getting involved. :lol: I really did hope that Fiver would be less dependant on me when I bonded Shadowfax with him and Xena, but he isn't. :lol: At least I know that it's not because he's not getting the attention from other bunnies. I really have never met a rabbit like him (and I probably never will).

They all look so happy together :live: that's great that Fiver and Xena's bond has been strengthened, must've been a lovely bonus :D I've always called Xena's colouring "black and white harlequin" :oops: at least now I know the correct term is magpie!

Looove all the names! They're all beautiful, Fiver and Xena have incredible markings and Shadowfax is so damn shiny! What a beautiful bunny family :D

Gorgeous photos! :love::love:

I especially love the pic of Shadowfax on top of the little house, it looks like they're all investigating a crime scene! :lol:

:love::love:

Wonderful photos of the gorgeous trio :love:

I just love the photo of them laid out next to each other and the one of them eating hay together :love:

That's certainly a happy DBF from Xena! :love:

I will have to watch the video on fabeook as can't access it on my phone through RU.

Wow well done on bonding them all together they certainly look happy and contented enough with each other. Shadowfax is so like my Letty Lop they could be twins apart from Letty's wonky leg :love: :love: :love:

Love the video :lol:

Aww :love::love::love: they're so happy and loved up together :love: its interesting you saying the bond between Fiver and Xena is stronger, it's the same within my quad too :D and all four have a closer bond with each other than they had before. I just love seeing and having loved up bunnies :D

Aw they are such a good looking trio - so glad it has worked out after all that stress!
Great video too.

Awwww pretty bunnies :love::love::love: Shiny Shadowfax, you could use her as a mirror :lol: Is she a dwarf lop? She's much bigger than I imagined, especially in that picture where she's all stretched out

Thank you everybody. :D I adore having a crowd of buns running over to greet me and ask for nose rubs. :love: Shadowfax has been very aloof with me since I bonded her, I don't mind because I know she has bunnies to play and interact with, and my whole room to explore, but today she ran over to me and sat and let me give her nose rubs for ages, tooth purring and just enjoying it. :love:

They are such a brilliant trio. :love: Shadowfax is definitely not as "involved" with Fiver and Xena, but she is a very independent bun, and is much more active than the other two. She also eats about 3 times as much hay. :shock: Considering I couldn't get her to eat hay when I first found her, she is certainly making up for it now! :lol: She is so much more content than when she on her own, and to me, that's the main thing. :) She also sometimes seems to enjoy it when Xena or Fiver chase her. :lol: I think she knows she can outrun them. She asks for nose rubs from Xena, knowing that most of the time she gets a nip for her trouble, and sometimes when she does get nipped she does a head binky and races off into the litter tray and starts munching hay as if it was all planned. :lol:

Back