• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy Helen ( some photos for you taken Tuesday night )

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I took these last night as Mike was 'trying' to give her a groom but what she does is she opens her mouth wide as if she is yawning but she's not she's warning you and if you carry on she bites you, she is like a snapping turtle when she get's going so things like trimming nails, grooming and cleaning her bottom are a struggle, she has also started with a weepy eye now that Baby Saint is not around to clean them for her :(

Bless her. That first picture of her is really cute. It's such a shame she's so aggressive to everyone/everybun, but at least she has character!
I hope her eye doesn't cause her too many problems x

Awww....poor Helen. :( My three can relate, they all hate being groomed or having nails clipped, but Mimzy and Pip are just cranky bunnies. Fiver was originally bought as a 'toy' for four little 8-10 year old boys, and when he didn't 'play nice' they returned him to the pet store where my daughter and I would've missed him completely because they had him hidden behind the Halloween costumes, but she felt eyes in her back and when she turned around she blurted out, "Mom, there's a bunny back there"...and the rest is history.
So he definitely has issues about having his fur or ears or face touched. :( Wiping crusties from his eyes earns you much grunting and oinking and either a thump or a charge. I think he's only nipped me once though. He knows that I mean him no harm, but old habits die hard. :( He much prefers coming to you on HIS terms, but he moults/grows long nails more often than that. ;) A good snuggle afterwards always makes him relax.

Many comforting snuggles for Helen, such a beautiful wee bunny. xxxx

Back