• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making Mom do work

moonturtle

Warren Scout
I have to share this story, it made me laugh today. Bojangles was chewing at a patch of wallpaper. I walked over and chased her away, then I got a piece of cardboard to cover the spot up (she has been after this particular spot for some reason.) As I am cutting the tape to put up the cardboard, Bojangles is standing behind me watching me. I finish taping the cardboard up and put the tape and scissors away; Bojangles was behind me watching the whole time. As I turn around to walk away, Bojangles does a little binky with her butt as if to say, "I did that! I made Mom put up some cardboard!" I could not help but laugh. This is why we let them get away with doing things like this, they are just to darn cute when they are mischievous.

:lol: I like that,.:lol:
Bojangles is better than my buns - or is she?
Thumper used to watch me intently, to work out how he could do or undo anything I'd done.

It's the binkies when they know they've been naughty that I love...it's almost like they're sticking their tongue at you :love:

Trust me Thumps, Bo was thinking how to pull it off. About 20 minutes after I put it up, she was working at the cardboard.

My bun took a liking to the corner of the bedroom carpet, it had been taken up for floor repair at some time so was not as attached as anywhere else and he took to digging and pulling it up with his teeth so I sat a very large cuddly elephant in the corner:lol:

Bun spent days eyeballing this elephant and trying to pull it away with his teeth before giving in and ignoring it.

The filthy looks I as given. If I hadn't had a housebun I would never have known a rabbit could give a filthy look when thwarted!

I have a bookshelf and Bo was jumping up on the lowest shelf then stretching and jumping up on the higher shelves and eating the books. I finally bought a huge stuffed Totoro from a woman who was leaving Korea and placed it in front of the bookshelf. Bo eyeballed the Totoro for about a month and then she got brave and knocked it over. It became a fight between Bojangles and Totoro. She would jump on it and it would wobble and she would run; or she would knock him over and get on his back only to get scared of how he wobbled under her weight and jump off.

I have a bookshelf and Bo was jumping up on the lowest shelf then stretching and jumping up on the higher shelves and eating the books. I finally bought a huge stuffed Totoro from a woman who was leaving Korea and placed it in front of the bookshelf. Bo eyeballed the Totoro for about a month and then she got brave and knocked it over. It became a fight between Bojangles and Totoro. She would jump on it and it would wobble and she would run; or she would knock him over and get on his back only to get scared of how he wobbled under her weight and jump off.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back