• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seperation Anxiety

EffyDaydream

Warren Scout
Okay, so this is going to sound a bit mental, but stay with it. :lol:

To start off with, I'm talking about me, not the bun!! :oops:

I have lots of animals and when I go away I miss them and all their noises and stuff (sounds reasonable, right?), but I've started missing them more and more when I leave, not just when I'm away for the weekend, but when I go to work during the day. I love all my critters, but I miss my bun the most and sometimes I really miss him at work and it makes me sad and I want to come home, even though I'm just at work and will be home soon. :roll:

Is this totally crazy? Does anyone else miss their buns this much??? :lol:

i have bad separation anxiety aswell from the pets. i'm hardly ever away from them but feel really lost when i am. probably worryingly so :? :oops:

I like staying at home as much as I can and worry before I go anywhere, wondering how they will be without me. Once I have gone its usually ok but I am always very glad to be home even if I have just been out shopping and I like to keep their routine the same each day.

I get involved in whatever I am doing at the time when I am away from them but if I think of them I do long to see them.

I think that's pretty normal. I miss the bunnies when I'm at work but I have pictures of them at my desk. Sad huh? Haha

Well I'm glad it's not just me!

I still have fun when I'm out and about doing stuff, but it's getting worse! D:
Maybe we're all just looneys... :lol:

I too worry about my furry family when I am out of the house. I try to limit being away from them to 4 hours. That gives me enough time to shop, do some work and try on the rare occasion to have a social life.:oops::oops:

I find it difficult at times, but I can't let my anxiety take over my life.

I too worry about my furry family when I am out of the house. I try to limit being away from them to 4 hours. That gives me enough time to shop, do some work and try on the rare occasion to have a social life.:oops::oops:

I find it difficult at times, but I can't let my anxiety take over my life.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work and I could just play with the animals all day, but I know that sounds silly. :oops::lol:
Yeah, that's true... At least we mean the best. :love:

the more i stay, the more i know. we are all in this together. :lol:

Hahaha, yes! ;)

I do miss the bunnies terribly when I'm at work, luckily I only work 4 day weeks so can spend quite a lot of time with them on my days off. Just had a night over at a health spa this weekend, but could the wait to get home to sped time with them.

Back