• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Wanted: Chinchilla foster wanted

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of ...

Nicola1 said:
I'm looking for foster carers for my chinchillas:

I'm looking for long-term foster carers in the North East for my trio of chinchillas. I have two standard greys, Holly and Cracker, who came from ChinsRUs and Una a beige who I took in from Gumtree when she was pregnant, sadly the babies died young. I am willing to travel for the right place - I have had to move in with my parents and unfortunately they aren't really able to have much out-of-cage time because my parents don't like them, and they are living in the garage which is okay over the summer but not in the winter. I'm not sure how long I would need a home for but definitely until the weather is warmer next year. If a permanent rehome is all I can find I would consider this as well, although it would break my heart, all I want is what is best for my beautiful little babies I will travel to drop them off and pay any expenses while they are living with you, obviously as Holly and Cracker are from Chins R Us I will be keeping Linda informed throughout. I have 2 different cages to choose from - one is long and wide and one is a bit smaller but has a wheel in it.

Back