• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart almost won out over my head!

Ailstar

Mama Doe
I very nearly found myself reserving a beautiful frosty point mini lop buck. I have a soft spot for frosty/seal point buns. And this one is 11 weeks old from the breeder I got Levi and daisy from. I spotted him when he was much younger (I sometimes just check out the website to see the cute baby bunny pics, I can't help myself!) and because he is still there, I was SO tempted to go and get him for myself. I would love to have a quad eventually, and just seeing this little guy made my heart melt. Luckily I'm sensible and after considerable thought/internal argument I realised that I still haven't got Levi and Daisy's set up the way I want it, and until I have done that it definitely isn't fair to bring in another bun, given that I'd have to seperate them until he was neutered and even then the bond might take weeks. I hope whoever does choose him in the end gives me a lovely home :)

Yes! There are updated older bunnie pics now though on her website. I honestly don't know why he is still there, I so thought someone would have snapped him up. Originally he was reserved but that was when the breeder thought he was a girl, and when that turned out to be wrong the lady changed her mind as she wanted a girl. (She told me this story when I picked Levi and daisy up from boarding with her for a week at the end of August and I came back saying how cute I thought he was) but I honestly thought he would have been snapped up by now, he's such a cutie! Anyway, must resist! :)

I think you are very wise to resisit and to concentrate on getting Daisy and Levis home the way you want it to be.

My first two were pet shop babies and just soooooooooo cute but getting 2 already bonded rabbits from the rescue (Mottle and Peaches) was just so much easier (and cheaper). I then fell in love with Tessie and Daisy (rabbits in need from barc on here) and have been in love since with others but stopped at six as it is all I feel able to manage (cleaning out, spending quality time, etc).

There are just endless cute rabbits out there arent there?

Daisy and Levi are GORGEOUS btw :love:

Thank you. :) I do love them to pieces :) Yes, exactly. I don't think I've ever seem a bunny I didn't think was cute! :)

Back