• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi all again :) im back

sam and nala

Alpha Buck
hi everyone

I came to this group back in 2009 where I had a giant rabbit named nala who I rehomed on this site due to a lot of reasons, however now years on im married and I have now today took the plunge and got another bunny. so everyone id like u to meet elvis (hes in my avatar as cant remember how to put pics on posts anymore)

I cant wait to get to know you guys all again and re gain experience though all of you again :)

also if admin sees this can my name possibly be changed from sam and nala to sam and elvis please :)

Aww. Elvis looks a real sweetie. Welcome back to RU. I am quite new here but I am sure there are some old hands who will remember you and Nala. :wave:

Hello and welcome back! :wave: Do I need to put my glasses on or does Elvis look more like a raccoon?! :lol: A very cute raccoon though! :love:

Haha elvis is possibly the fluffiest bunny I've ever seen but I completely fell in love with him it was deffo love at first sight :love:

Back