• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shaking

Bunnie

Warren Scout
My bunny Snuggles (female) Keeps shaking/jiggling right now she is just sitting on my lap and she is shaking she is fairly new I have had her almost a month and she has been fine exploring my lap and sitting for a cuddle but now she has started shaking? Is this normal?

Are you sure she is not panting because she is hot or stressing/breathing rapidly because she is nervous of being held?

My friend's rabbit does this, it's when they are terrified of being held and being inside. If you just be gentle and make sure the area is quiet, empty when you are around maybe...

My friend's rabbit does this, it's when they are terrified of being held and being inside. If you just be gentle and make sure the area is quiet, empty when you are around maybe...

For 3 weeks by bunny was living in a bunny cage inside so she isn't scared of inside, later I asked my mum what to do and she said to let her run around on the floor, I blocked off cables and gaps with pillows but she still managed to get stuck under the Treadmill! She liked it under as she had a new play area that I couldn't get to but I was worried about her eating something she wasn't meant to or getting stuck and me not being able to help. But I lured her out with some hay.

My Eddie was a nervous bun and would shake if he was scared. It's quite high up to be on someone's lap. If I were you, I wouldn't pick her up and put her on your lap, I'd sit on the floor and let her come to you when she's ready, she'll come for a noserub if she wants it.

:wave:

Back