• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

out of food what to do?

austin

New Kit
help! i'm out of food and had to order more online but it isn't here yet. i have plenty of hay left. my bun is young (7 wks) and i havent started feeding him veggies quite yet.

any ideas on what to do?

help! i'm out of food and had to order more online but it isn't here yet. i have plenty of hay left. my bun is young (7 wks) and i havent started feeding him veggies quite yet.

any ideas on what to do?

Can you get to a petshop? Normally I would say he'd be fine on loads of hay, but as he is a baby I think he needs his pellets and shouldn't have his feeding pattern changed as it could upset his digestive system. He's very young to have left his mother, by the way.

thanks for the responses, i know hes very young. there are no stores around my area that sell the type of feed he is used to (manna pro) , and i know its bad for him to switch foods right away.

thanks for the responses, i know hes very young. there are no stores around my area that sell the type of feed he is used to (manna pro) , and i know its bad for him to switch foods right away.

I've just looked at your other thread: you had two - what happened to the other one?
I also see that they were way to young to leave their mother - looks like you had them from 4 weeks, so they are going to be struggling anyway.

Back