• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need new run. Houdini strips?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I like this one and I get the £20 delivery so even better! Would the Houdini strips be worth the £20 too? The run won't be moving and they like to dig when the grass is gone but I don't know. Will email them and ask if they can make 2 more doors so I can get it on the shed. Might have to ask my mom if 8ft is okay, if not then it will have to be 6x6.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321122771757?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

The welfare hutch website isn't up as they're moving apparently and while I really wanted one of their runs, I can't wait for them which is a shame as I really like the look of them!

It looks well made :) If you were keen on the other company though try calling/emailing they might be able to take orders even with the website down.

It looks well made :) If you were keen on the other company though try calling/emailing they might be able to take orders even with the website down.

That's a good idea! Didn't think about that. Have emailed this seller so will see if they can make 2 extra doors, then I need to ask my mom if an 8x6 run is okay :lol: Don't think an extra foot of garden space taken up will matter much :lol:

Back