• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone recomend fencing so buns can free range

moi

Mama Doe
I would like to fence off part of my garden for the buns to run around the garden (while Im with them of course) but not sure where to find cheap fencing that's easy to put up.

I have fenced off bunny area so dog and buns can't touch. I used metpost spikes you drive into the ground, these hold a wood post. I then used palisde fence panels which are chest high and a matching gate with spring closer and latch. I have then staple gunned mesh bunny side so neither can stick noses, paws etc through the other Side. I only let buns out in theeir bit if dog not out, but always best to be safe than sorry, especially if someone else I'd doing them. I never free range unsupervised.

How sturdy does it need to be? We put this up recently to keep the buns off the flower bed:
IMAG0650_zps107e7702.jpg
[/URL]

It's bendy, but it keeps the buns out. I think it was about £30 from a local garden centre and we've just stuck it in the ground with tent pegs! I can't think of anything easier/cheaper/quicker.

It's something like this - I would guess B and Q probably sell it too:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Novaplax-...911?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a803e12ff

Back