• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helen and Baby Saint :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
For those that don't know their story Helen was dumped along with her baby who we named Baby Saint next to a busy road, both had been horribly abused. Baby Saint's eyes had been poked out and she had been stood on, blind and disabled she is one of the most happiest bunnies we have ever had and we are very proud of them both.

Helen

These two mean the world to us :love::love:

Omg how could anyone do that to an animal. That's just :censored::censored::censored: I'm so glad they've got you. :love:

Are you not rehoming them?

Oh God no we don't rehome, we take them in and try and give them the life that they deserve we are more a little sanctuary. The buns we have are dental, some with behaviour problems, aggression and a couple of disabled and the old. We couldn't part with any of them. :D

:love::love: Love these two. They are keeping their house extremely tidy these days Maysie!

Err...........no! I actually took the photo after they had just had a change of bed, they are both very incontinent and do everything anywhere but the litter tray, I have always got washing on :lol:

i actually started crying when i saw the first few pics of baby saint. I am really disgusted by how cruel humans can be.:evil: :censored:
I hope Karma/God/deity/poetic justice give the person his just comeuppance.
Really glad helen and baby saint are with you and being cared for and loved. its just what they deserve after the trauma and ordeal they went through. You guys are such dedicated wonderful bunny lovers and im grateful that you rescued them. xx

Back