• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone have an old hutch for sale in cambridgeshire?

liv862

Warren Scout
im moving in a month or so in with my parents in cambridge and im in need of cheap short term accommodation for my three bunnies as two are young males waiting to be neutered so will need to be kept separately for a short time.

Not too bothered about size as my parents hav a nice secure garden in which we will be building a large custom made bunny set up in the meantime and theyll be free range all day as ill be on holiday until after theyll be put together again.

so really i just need a place for them to sleep, kno it mite be a long shot but if anyone in the cambridgeshire area has anything to spare i would be very grateful :D

I have a 2 storey hutch that Rosie came with when I got her. It needs a new ramp but you'd be welcome to it if it would help. I'll go take a picture when it stops raining if you'd like?

yes yes please something like that wud be fab so the boys can avoid each other if they start arguing in the lead up to their neuter. where are you based and how much would you like?

I don't need any money for it as long as you're happy to collect, I'm 20 miles from Cambridge.

It's only 3.5 foot long so really does just need to be a sleeping place in a bigger set up. It's also pretty dirty as I took Rosie straight out of there when she arrived and its not been touched since but I'll give it a good scrub before you pick it up if its any good to you?

(It's also not wonky, that was me not holding the iPad straight!)

Last edited:
looks great thank you so much!!! :love: just need to check with the parents as theyd be the ones collecting, which town do u live in/near?

Back